To ensure the safety of our community, the Toronto Concussion Clinic is taking the following measurements and precautions:
1. Providing patients with COVID-19 screening questionnaires.
a. The first questionnaire will be sent to you by email the day before your appointment. This must be completed online the day before your appointment.
b. The second questionnaire will be posted on the clinic’s locked door. Upon arriving for your appointment, you will review the same and then you will email email@example.com that you have read the questionnaire and that you have not answered “yes” to any of the questions. You will then be admitted to the clinic.
2. There is no waiting area.
3. Plastic shields covering the reception.
a. Only patients 18 years-old and under may have one chaperone (parents, guardians, etc.) with them.
b. All other patients must attend in-person appointments alone. Anyone accompanying them (e.g., rides, friends, family, etc.) will have to wait for the patient outside of the office.
a. All patients and their chaperones, if applicable, are required to bring a mask for their session with our consultants.
b. All staff will be using PPE.
6. Hand sanitizing stations. Please ensure you are regularly sanitizing your hands. This includes before and after your appointment with our team.
7. Platform for providing care. We will be providing more of our services over the phone and over OTN. The government has consented to fund care over the phone given the circumstances.
8. Schedule changes.
a. Please note that for many of our providers, schedules have changed. Please check them so you can better plan your appointments.
b. Currently, only one provider is scheduled to be in clinic, in-person, per day to reduce the traffic.
9. Health card. With the phone and video visits, staff will be asking you to provide your health card number when you are booking appointments.